Thursday 13 August 2015

MAKER MOVEMENT: Making is fun

I said creativity is something we all have in the last posted, so I think everyone surely can be a maker too. Now our world is smaller than ever by internet and smartphone which load of information for learning, I believe if you want to make things from the beginning it will be much easier than the past. I love an open source idea of maker movement because I believe in sharing knowledge.

I like to do art and craft sometimes, I made flower handmade brooch from salted dough, cold-process soap from natural ingredients. I think all I have made were special for me, each of them are unique that I couldn't buy from anywhere.

The maker for me doesn't have to make a perfect product, have a big machine or own a big studio. No matter how old you are, just start with anything in front of you with full of imagination, passion and fun then you will become the maker.



No comments:

Post a Comment