Monday 10 August 2015

Project 3/1: THE MELTING POT

When project under theme "Art & Activism" launched on my first week at UCAPSEAD, I have never wondered before that it is going to take me a long journey; two weeks passed like pushing fast forward. I have to say I was enjoyed working with friends in my group, I think we are quite a good combination of culture differences. Although, it was hard when started but later I think the way we worked together and discussed were so respectful and compromise.



(first draft idea)



At the beginning, we decided to let everybody came up with individual idea that we wanted to do then we voted on an idea that we believe it can go further and we can make it under short-time condition. Then idea of multicultural issue in UCAPSEAD called  "Open Kitchen" which later changed title to "THE MELTING POT" was started, in concept of using food to mix our cultures together.






Actually, my work role as pitch coordinator is not all of what I actually did as well as other friends in the group so I think that sometimes job title is not that matter if people in group are willing to help each other and know what they suppose to do. So besides my job title I was responsible in shooting, film editing, copywriting in the video and writing a concept part of proposal. For me, it felt so good that I can making a serious project under relaxing and fun atmosphere. I was hopefully from this project started and during editing this film that our friends who participated with our project, and others who watch this film will have a good time like me.



Many Thanks to:
THE MELTING POT Group
All friends both in the video and who helps our project to be succeed =)
Oteki, Yuka, Midori, Anna, Angela and Kiva
We love you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment